Friday 6 May 2016

Topic - Personal qualities!

:|Personal qualities|:
I am...


CREATIVE
SHY
HAPPY
SERIOUS


FRIENDLY


..................................................................................................................
I'm a shy person when it comes to talking to a lot of people or talking to New people that I have no information on,When Online I'm really friendly.

People say i'm CREATIVE and I do think that I am creative myself too,I mainly love drawing wolves and people,I use to draw ponies but then I suddenly got into drawing wolves and people sometimes.

I am naturally happy,But normally I'm just calm most of the times,I find things fun when sometimes others don't,I normally don't know if I'm happy or just really weird.

I’m sometimes SERIOUS about things,Sometimes i'm just completely not at all,It's sometimes hard to tell if i'm serious or not,I'm also unsure about myself.

I'm friendly to most people but siblings...Are a way different story,I love being with people that are similar like me,And at least we can talk about something we both enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Annabelle,I am a very weird person also! I really liked reading your introduction and it put a smile on my face. What makes you most happy in life? Come and check out my blog: http://paroagreycatarinam.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annabel, I like how you make your introduction very much . I agree with you that you a creative.When we made a dragon in Room Four . You’re a great speller and make good sentences, too.
    Kshema

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi Annabel like the way you described yourself I never knew that you like drawing ponies before. I
    was a shy person too! I don’t really like to talk to other people,I like Drawing.Who expired you to draw wolves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolves were just my favorite animal and I just wanted to draw them and now I start getting better and better.With the ponies thing,I stopped drawing them because the my little pony ep's were stop playing on the tv so I sorta forgot how to draw them,I now watch my litle pony on youtube.I also enjoy drawing cute fluffy things.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.